Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Workin' at the Car Wash.

If you wash your car, the next day it will either rain, or there will be a dust storm. This is the main reason that I haven't washed the exterior of my car in months...that or I'm lazy...but we wont get into that. There is something that mother nature doesn't like about shiny clean cars. Either that or she just thinks that it's hilarious to punk people like that all the time. I guess I would definitely do it too if I could control the weather, so I probablyI shouldn't complain.

2 comments:

  1. I've just given up on washing the car until I am secure in my belief that winter has ended, or else all the damn salt stuff they use to clear the roads will cover it in a white unhappy coating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of my life people think I'm lazy but I just get tired of spending 30 bucks on going to the car was. Plus Ben wishes I'd wear see through white shirt while we clean the car at home. Not happening with his parents there lol

    ReplyDelete