Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back That Thing Up!

Few things will get a dog to walk backwards and push you with its butt...In my house, all you have to be is a cat. My dog Henry is a half mini Pomeranian with a hilarious personality. He has been trained well not to attack cats or bite them, but its nearly impossible to keep a dog from going after a cat. The best way to get away with bothering a cat without getting caught is to act like your doing something that doesn't concern the cat while simultaneously getting closer to the cat with your butt until you nearly push it over! Atleast that is what Henry thinks. Any cat that comes into my home will be victimized and pushed around by a stealth butt. Be warned!


1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard reading this!!!!! I love when Henry does that he's the best dog! Lol

    ReplyDelete