Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stress City

That is where I am living right now!

This month I have two large projects, one 30 minute presentation, one 45 minute presentation, two big papers, and two tests. on top of all of it I have 17 parties so far this month (jewelry parties for my job.. which is actually gonna be good because I will make good money.. but sill stressful).

This semester had been really tough. Luckily I'm doing good grade wise, but I know I could be doing better. It's been hard being sick a bunch this semester, and dealing with Shane getting really sick. We are just a bunch of sickies in this house these last few months... But anyways, I need to find a way to keep myself motivated. The end is in sight, and with only a month until graduation, it somehow feels far away. Although it's not the end of my schooling, it's still going to be cool to be done with one chapter, and to start a next.

I'm really excited to start my masters next year, but am somehow stressing about it already since I just decided on going all the way and getting a PhD. I have to get really good grades in the masters program in order to get accepted to a PhD program... I'm hoping I can rock it out since the classes are at night, and I'm better with night classes. And it might be weird that I am stressing about things that haven't happened yet, but if you know me, you know I plan like 5-10 years in the future. I'm a HUGE planner.

If anyone has any relaxation tips, I will be happy to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment