Friday, January 25, 2013

I should of at least bought you a drink first.

So here I am opening up about how my body works and we haven't even been properly introduced. Rude.

Hi, my name is Corey Petersen. I am married to that handsome man at the top of the screen about to kiss me, and we have two pets. A dog named Henry, and a cat named Mercutio. My dog is a pomeranian.. about 8 pounds, and my cat is 16 pounds.. my cat will always be bigger than my dog. I sell Park Lane Jewelry (google it!), and am an overtime student at SUU. I am allergic to chocolate, love documentaries, am exactly 1 foot shorter than my husband, am terrified of octopuses, can't whistle, don't have a favorite color, am a cheesecake enthusiast, cry when animals die in movies, am a hula hoop champion, and I don't like the movie Avatar.

These are some things I like! With pictures!

Grump Cat!



Grump Cat makes me smile every time I see her little grumpy face!

Animal Sweaters


It's not a secret that I love animals.. especially on sweaters. This sweater is on my wish list.


Movies





These are a few of my favorites from various genres. 


Well, now you know me a little better. You know my likes, dislikes, hobbies.. Heck! We are practically family now. And i'm sure I'll be blabbing more about myself soon. Until then, look at these  pictures of cats photoshopped over beer!





No comments:

Post a Comment